V2.55 Not Sure - Not Technical - Possible Texture

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Molie
Donation rank:

24 Apr 2021 15:29

Afternoon All,

Followed your mod now for a while, a credit to you all.
Sadly i have an issue so i thought i would say hello firstly here and the issue below.

I donated to get the mod as that is the done thing in my opinion considering you guys create this amazing bolt on mod for us all here in ets world.

i think this is a texture issue, but please advise if i am doing something wrong as happy to be steered here.
Ive downloaded the mod as i normally would from your paid download, i have installed as per my screen shot attached, everything loads up fine on existing profiles and new files.
i seem to be having issues with textures i think, i have dropped my graphics completely down but still the same.

I hope the images attached help my situation, your help is appreciated
Attachments
Laptop setup.png
PC Setup
Laptop setup.png (45.91 KiB) Viewed 435 times
Look at the mirrors 1.png
Please look at the different shades outside is dark, through the mirrors is daytime
Look at the mirrors 1.png (211.62 KiB) Viewed 435 times

AlexBr967
Donation rank:

25 Apr 2021 11:23

Hi, are you using Rusmap? Rusmap can sometimes do this. If you do have Rusmap move all the Rusmap file below promods except the Rusmap map file. Rusmap map must stay above promods but the models and def can be moved below. I hope this helps

Molie
Donation rank:

25 Apr 2021 18:42

HI Alex,
No not running any other mods, well i am but i basically removed everything due to this issue, although i have tried removing the mod and it still does the same thing so i am wondering now if my installation of the game has corrupted.
Ive tried re-downloading the mod and still nothing has changed.
Ive tried removing the mod completely and sadly it still did it on basic game.
So i have opted for the uninstall option and reinstall option which it is currently downloading. I'm starting to think that my game has got corrupted. The only thing i can think off is where is have been running on older versions of ets2 1.39 basically until i read the current version 1.40 was all running okay from SCS, i also opted to do this to allow Pro-mods and others to do there thing behind the scenes.

Sadly on this occasion something drastic has happened to my in-game as you can see.
So,
I will see if uninstalling the game and reinstalling does anything different.

Just weird as i haven't done nothing different on ETS2 to what i have done on ATS.

EDIT"
Nope that hasn't worked either, so frustrating, seems everything is black n white in the world except through the mirrors of the truck.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 26 Apr 2021 07:11, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote - please do not quote posts direct above yours

AlexBr967
Donation rank:

25 Apr 2021 23:11

Oh. Silly me. I just realised everything is black and white. Thought you had road texture issues from the screenshot caused by Rusmap. Doh. I hope you get It sorted, that is a very strange bug

Trucker2223
Donation rank:

26 Apr 2021 07:33

Post a game.log so people can help.
You can upload the file to pastebin and share the link here.
No. 4 forum spammer

No Support via PM!!

ProMods Senior Beta Tester since 2.30
ProMods Moderator since 1. January 2019

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information