France and Monaco Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Benouyt

14 May 2021 07:57

Hello,

Does there is some news regarding Perpignan in next promods version, does the junction can be down finally with the iberia dlc ?

Also i would like to know if Perpignan will be one day connected to Andorra ?

Thank you :)

xxsamdu972xx
Developer

14 May 2021 08:44

Hello,

We are focusing first on the return of Andorra first, as soon as the work is finished,
I will work on Perpignan and Narbonne at the same time because it's located in the same sector and it's a huge project to modernize these two cities. ;)
Junior Tester since ProMods 2.46
Developer since ProMods 2.51

Image Working somewhere in france

Benouyt

14 May 2021 08:54

Nice ! Thank you for your answer :)

If you have some questions about Perpignan, im from there so you can ask me. Some asset from Iberia can be use for modernize those two cities i think.

Shiva

14 May 2021 10:14

Perpignan, will it take the place of the current SCS's Le Boulou? Yes, I am lobbying for that, if Le Boulou up for deletion.
Seems the Narbonne and Perpignan will be done mostly in sector -0009+0009 and a little bit in -0009+0010. Right?
Could that mean that while Andorra is remade, that maybe someone else does La Jonquera a functional city?
Port-Vendres, if it hopefully gets back, for me, that would seem that it would occupy sector -0009+0010?
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

taurus31

16 May 2021 17:56

Paris and Ile-de-France rebuilding is still the priority in the project ? :)

xxsamdu972xx
Developer

20 May 2021 22:07

Hello,

Q: Perpignan, will it take the place of the current SCS's Le Boulou? Yes, I am lobbying for that, if Le Boulou up for deletion.
Like i said here, if it's necessary to remove this part of the map to include the Perpignan and Narbonne city, yes this area will be necessary to remove it to get space for the merging with our Perpignan (and Port-Vendres of course ;) )

Q: Seems the Narbonne and Perpignan will be done mostly in sector -0009+0009 and a little bit in -0009+0010. Right?
Normally yes, I have not yet checked but it will not be a problem for the merger of these two cities on the dlc france side, but for the dlc Iberia it will be a little more complicated but spottable ;)

Q: Could that mean that while Andorra is remade, that maybe someone else does La Jonquera a functional city?
it will be necessary to see with the developers who take care of the Iberian penisula when the Development on version 2.x (Iberian Peninsula Project) topic will be reopened ;)

Q: Port-Vendres, if it hopefully gets back, for me, that would seem that it would occupy sector -0009+0010?
Yes Port-Vendres will be back with the update of the Perpignan and Narbonne merge

Q: Paris and Ile-de-France rebuilding is still the priority in the project ? :)
Yes there was a lot of advance in relation to my initial project, the A1 and A2 motorways are being developed from Lille and Valenciennes to finsihing temporarlly to the A26 interchange, this will lead to the most direct corridor to Paris :D
I will show the screenshots to give you an overview of the work as soon I finish these two highways and the city of Valenciennes (yes a new city) ;)

I also take this opportunity to tell you some bad news and good news from my part,

Bad News, my computer no longer works, I had to return to the store for a repair, I have to wait at least a week minimum to see what is due to the failure and time to repair it. It's stopped all my current work but it gave some good news for you.

The good news, while waiting for my computer to be repaired and functional again, I am working with my old computer on a ghost road of the dlc Vive la France, it's a small road to Nuclear plant on the north of Bordeaux but i will made with the dlc France standards because it is due that I do not have the ProMods on my old computer and it is a small road in the middle of the dlc France not modified by ProMods ;)
Junior Tester since ProMods 2.46
Developer since ProMods 2.51

Image Working somewhere in france

Shiva

21 May 2021 06:24

I hope that your PC will be fixed and that it will work well again.
Cheers for the update.
Youtube video of a Semi Truck in Monaco 2011. Route driven. Possible modern ETS2 routes 1 and 2 and their combinations.
ProMods v2.33 and RusMap v1.8.1 load order for ETS2 1.34

LudoDiabolo
Donation rank:

21 May 2021 09:02

Thank you for all these answers, sorry for your PC, and from a bad news you make a good one, it is still beneficial for us lol.

Good luck with your projects, really glad to see France working in promods again, it was missing.

==========================================
FR :

Merci pour pour toute c'est réponses , désoler pour votre PC , et d'une mauvaise nouvelle vous en faite une bonne , c'est quand même bénéfique pour nous lol .

Bonne continuation dans vos projets , vraiment content de voir la France de nouveau travaillé dans promods , cela manquais .
ETS2 1.48 : Promods + Middle-East Add-On + TGS
ATS 1.48 : Promods Canada

Ludwrig
Donation rank:

11 Jun 2021 20:32

I've seen that Dunkerque city have being done, and I want to ask if this city will ever be a new functional city ?

christo9567

11 Jun 2021 20:54

hello the project in paris (more particularly on the A1 motorway) is progressing?

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information