[2.56] Crashes in Spain without any specific location

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
erukagah
Donation rank:

05 Aug 2021 13:50

Hello everyone,

I encounter crashes in Spain (DLC Iberia newly mounted) and i require your advices. I looked up each time at my gamelog when a crash occur and it seems that the errors are unconsistent making the issue difficult to identify and to resolve by my own. Here's my last gamelog :

I have 16 mods files activated (ProMods + RusMap + 5 JazzyCat mods) with the compatibility with 1.41x and ProMods checked. ProMods files uploaded are not corrupted. These errors are not occuring in other countries.

I was thinking that the problem may be in the load order priority so i checked the last recommandation :
On the top : JazzyCat Mods
Middle : RusMap map file / ProMods def / ProMods map / Models 1/2/3 / Medial / Assets
Bottom : RusMap Def / RusMap Model 1/2

Im not sure it is the correct form since it is specify that the load order has not yet been uploaded to 1.41x

Thanks for your help !

Josh0

05 Aug 2021 15:47

RusMap 2.4.1 is not compatible with game version 1.41. Also you are missing the road connection between RusMap and ProMods (which is also incompatible with game version 1.41).

erukagah
Donation rank:

05 Aug 2021 16:58

I'm suprised because i've uploaded this file which corresponds to a temporary adaptation of the card RusMap for 1.41

https://ets2mods.lt/euro-truck-simulato ... 2-41-1-41/

I will try to remove RusMap to see if the problem still occurs.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information