Save loading error

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
thicc_doggo_01

25 Dec 2021 20:22

Hello, I am having a problem with loading my save. I play on 1.42 as I wait for the debacle with the roadconnections for the other mods to be resolved. So until yesterday I was using a combo of many map mods and it worked perfectly. Today, I tried to load the same combo and when it was around around 50% loaded, the game went like this: Image]. I tried it without any mods, and it worked. Then, I enabled all the workshop mods + jazzycat, and it also worked. Then, I enabled ProMods + ME + TCP, and it went back to the previous image. Therefore, I think the problem is with PM 2.57.

Here is my game log: Thanks.

metpei

26 Dec 2021 16:46

Your mod collection is a mess (lots of similar mods causes collisions) and errors are mostly from traffic mods.
Clean up mod manager other mods and leave PM only, then add map mods one by one to see what is issue.

thicc_doggo_01

26 Dec 2021 18:44

Figured it out. The problem was with the Afroeurasia background map, I had to downgrade it to version 1.1. Everything else worked fine.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information