v.2.60 and Molde-Kristiansund, viewpoints, curious question

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
OldAndTired

21 Jan 2022 17:49

Hi!

Sorry if I posted this in the wrong section of the forum.

But, I've been using ProMods for a long time with ETS2, and I can never ever be without it!
So, everytime I upgrade, PM gets installed. I can't tell what is SCS and what is PM.

With 2.60 we get a small addition in Norway, Molde, Krisitansund with some viewpoints.
Here is my stupid question: Is this a SCS or PM addition?

Have a splendid day!

-OaT

Josh0

21 Jan 2022 18:40

Here is a map of what is ProMods and what is SCS (click on image to get the full-size map):

OldAndTired

21 Jan 2022 18:54

Thank You very much!

So Molde etc is PM, excellent.

That part was really nicely done, and that is my "problem" :D (not a problem at all). PM is so very f**king good that I can't play ETS2 without it.

I am over half a century old, born and raised in a small town in Norway called Tromsø (left it many years ago).
PM is excellent, and I really hope that the PM-team will hook up with, or at least chat with a creator on this forum called some-thing.
His (or her, I don't know) map mod, "Finnmark Mod", is bloody brilliant.

It is VERY good, and captures the feel of North-Norway!
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=37501

-OaT

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information