Do all car mods have bad handling? (steering wheel issues)

You can talk about anything here (but respect the rules)
jakers038

18 Feb 2022 20:47

I've tried loads of car mods and I think that every single I tried had the same problem - steering wheel being unbalanced and weak/strong at totally random points of turning the wheel, plus the centering reacting unpredictibly.

For example if I turn the wheel 20 degrees, it will move hard, then the next 10, 20 degrees will move very easy, then hard again and it's impossible to get used to it, I think that even the steering sensitivity (amount of wheel turn) is also not balanced, as if you have steering sensitivity set to both minimum and maximum at the same time somehow.

In comparison, every single truck using the same settings works perfectly and even the bus mods I tried work perfectly, the only problem is with the cars, low or fast speeds, regardless. So is that the problem of the game which is not geared for small vehicles or do some car modders publish bad mods?

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

18 Feb 2022 21:11

Such a question should be asked to the mod makers of the mods in question. We are a map modding team, not car mods.

But is also might be due to the game being made to drive big things, like trucks. Not small things, like cars. Hence why busses work better.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Return to “Off-topic”

• Information