Poland Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
SenseFM

13 May 2022 21:38

Nice to see how Promods Poland is constantly improving, now it's finally the turn for Poznań to be renewed :)

brainiac
Donation rank:

16 May 2022 21:03

Don't be hyped, when SCS rebuild Poland, everything will disappear.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

Nathan_A_RF
Donation rank:

16 May 2022 21:05

and we will merge our best work back, just as we've done countless times before
Grab the insecticide, I'm clearing bugs ~ Nathan_A_RF - Moderator, Beta Tester & Bug Fixer
Florence + The Machine / Fox Stevenson

koxsuser

18 May 2022 08:52

Are there plans to scale border at DK22 with Russia? SCS' work is too big

brainiac
Donation rank:

19 May 2022 18:30

Nathan_A_RF wrote:
16 May 2022 21:05
and we will merge our best work back, just as we've done countless times before
Sounds correct, because only best of best is best, other good work not.
Working on San Diego map, 2:5 scale: www.promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=25293
I NEED HELP for:
- landscape
- details
- signage and
- company advisors (which companies to put where)

gustavo_11_04

21 May 2022 01:08

Are there plans to finish A4/E40 from Rzeszów to Korczowa (PL/UA)?

scan720
Developer
Donation rank:

21 May 2022 18:32

There has been some development last year in this area, but unfortunately currently the development there stopped

Hinzugefügt nach 1 Minute 55 Sekunden:
JurekWentyl wrote:
13 May 2022 08:58
I'm so happy to see city of Poznań being rebuilt - it is a very important city in polish transport system and it always amazed me how it wasn't modified in any map mods (Promods, Poland Rebuilding, Poland Detail Adding and so on). I'm not from Grater Poland but I know route from Poznań to Gniezno very well so I'm happy to see those areas come in game finally. I would like to also kindly ask if, after making beautiful masurian city of Ządźbork (know for Poles since 1945 as Mrągowo ;) ) and part of Olsztyn ring, You are planning in future updates rebuilding capital city of Warmińsko-Mazurskie voivodeship (Olsztyn/ Allenstein)? The one we have in SCS is a disaster and now with newly built ring of S16 and S7 nearby connecting Warsaw and Gdańsk would be fine addition to the game. Also a bunch of industrial companies like Michelin or Indykpol could be good for game's economy.

In attachment I send You a plan I had in mind about rebuiling Olsztyn, unfortunately my Map Editor skills are none :D Maybe You will get some idea and give Your opinion. As I said before this is not a demand for a specific answer but just to get an idea what are Your future plans on Poland, nothern Poland in specific. Thanks in advance!

Attachment: Image
There are some plans for a full Olsztyn ring but dont expect it for now. Theres just too much work ahead of us (Especially Poznan)
Developer since July 2020
Working in Poland

Murm

14 Jun 2022 05:46

Hey!
1st thing, big big thanks to whoever worked on Chełm city! <3
Im newbie to ETS2 and today i was using Promods for the 1st time, so im quite late with all this, but anyway.. I was born and grow up there in Chełm, but its been about 15 years now since my last visit, and even with that heavily downscaled in scope and vistas included 'teaser' of my Chełm, quality and similarities to a real thing are striking and gave me flashbacks, great job! 10/10 and thanks for that!

Now to the 2nd thing, despite how much i like all of it, i couldnt not to feel bitter taste of shame and jealousy, when i saw neighbouring, long known Zamość. Like 10x more content inside, and a garage! AND TRUCK dealer saloon, on top of handfull of job sites to make deliveries?! Meanwhile my Chełm is basicaly 1 street with 1 Biedronka (accepting only empty pallets-.-') and both cities were similar in size and status for decades now, sort of 'cousin' town with 'same vibes, so pls feel my pain upon seeing such massive difference! :p
So, to wrap it up, is there any chance we will see Chełm's extension, even smallest one, or those parts of map are done and closed?

(lately Chełm was put on eyes of the World, with towns heavy involvement in accomodating ukrainians war refugees, from australian independend vlogers, thru swedish volunteers, to BBC News journalists, many foreign ppl came this year to Chełm to help or documment on those events, so maybe its not such stupid idea to revisit it? :3 )
Thanks again to creators for amazing job again, and have a good day if you read all that! :D

bozo666
Donation rank:

14 Jun 2022 13:41

Murm wrote:
14 Jun 2022 05:46
Now to the 2nd thing, despite how much i like all of it, i couldnt not to feel bitter taste of shame and jealousy, when i saw neighbouring, long known Zamość. Like 10x more content inside, and a garage! AND TRUCK dealer saloon, on top of handfull of job sites to make deliveries?! Meanwhile my Chełm is basicaly 1 street with 1 Biedronka (accepting only empty pallets-.-') and both cities were similar in size and status for decades now, sort of 'cousin' town with 'same vibes, so pls feel my pain upon seeing such massive difference! :p
So, to wrap it up, is there any chance we will see Chełm's extension, even smallest one, or those parts of map are done and closed?
Zamość is/was made by the PolandRebuilding team.

tvruda

19 Jun 2022 15:05

brainiac wrote:
16 May 2022 21:03
Don't be hyped, when SCS rebuild Poland, everything will disappear.
SCS rebuild Poland? Mmmmmmmmm....... After 8 years? Promods make good job, faster than SCS in Poland.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information