My game crash at Madrid

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Danysahne85
Donation rank:

13 Jul 2022 01:40

Hi my friends

when i'm traveling to madrid my game is crashing to desktop. I tried it twice and it is always the same. It start freezing for some seconds (only one or two, not very long), then i come to the desktop.
I have problems with game crashes to desktop when i have jobs from Madrid to x. When i'm in Madrid, the Picture is stopping for some seconds and then i come on my desktop. There isn't any error message or something. Interesting: After i downloaded ProMods 2.61 first time i had problems. The download itself (pay2use) was no problem but after i pasted the files (of course in the right order) the game crashed while loading the profile. I downloaded it again and now the game is running nearly normally, except the problem with Madrid.

Can somebody help me?

Und noch kurz auf deutsch:

Ich habe Probleme mit Abstürzen (Crash to Desktop), wenn ich Aufträge durchführe, die mich von Madrid nach x führen. Sobald ich in Madrid bin, bleibt das Bild für wenige Sekunden stehen und ich komme auf meinen Desktop zurück. Es gibt keine Fehlermeldung. Interessant ist, dass ich beim ersten Download von ProMods 2.61 Probleme hatte. Der Download (der kostenpflichtige) ging ohne Probleme über die Bühne, aber nach dem einpflegen der Dateien stürzte das Spiel beim Laden des Profils immer wieder ab. Nach dem ich die Dateien erneut heruntergeladen habe, ging es. Jedoch hab ich nun das Problem mit dem Spiel in Madrid.

Here is my game.log.txt:
And my game.crash.txt:

Lot of greetings/viele Grüße

Dany
*vrooooooom*

Josh0

13 Jul 2022 21:09

• Your mod load order is a mess. In general you should arrange your mods like this:
  • I've heard that "Living_Cities" is incompatible with ProMods, see here: Mod "Living Cities" incompatible
  • Some of your mods are not updated for game version 1.44, some mod(s) containing sounds are conflicting causing the game to ignore all sound definitions.

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information