What is the load order for the following mods?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
MCM_YT

30 Oct 2022 15:08

I am currently installing:

- Road to Asia
- Corfu and The Greek Islands
- Southern Region
- Rusmap
- Project Balkans
- Great Steppe
- Promods (+ME & CAB)
- Red Sea (terramaps)

Also, what is the load order for each type of mod (maps, trucks, tuning parts, etc)?

Finally if there are any road connections I need, add them in to the load order.

Anyone know the load order?

MCM_YT

08 Nov 2022 09:13

By the way, since it's been a while and some people might think I've already found an answer, I haven't found one. The closest was one with many city rebuilds and no Corfu, red sea, or rusmap. It's been about 1.5 weeks. I'd appreciate an answer! I know I seem desperate but it's a bunch of mods that I've tried on their own and I really like them and would love to see them all together.

Thanks a lot,
MCM
A YouTuber from southern England who likes ETS2 and Minecraft.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeH2nZ ... xWIZ4tcS0g[/youtube]

Metalalbert

13 Nov 2022 13:30

I tried to find the post with all the info about this but couldn't find it right now. So, I'm posting this pic that gives a general idea of the load order of different types of mods.

I'm not sure if it matters how you load the maps. I'm only using ProMods, so I wouldn't be able to tell you.

Edit: in here you can also find some more info: viewtopic.php?t=29618

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information