France and Monaco Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
CCMGAMER02
Donation rank:

07 Feb 2023 16:58

Good work!!

lapin37
Donation rank:

16 Feb 2023 22:24

hello always great work to save our beautiful country.
would it not be possible for me to do the RN10 between Bordeaux and Paris with the creation of the cities of Poitiers Angoulême Tours Chartres
I know that in an old version of promods the cities of Poitiers Tours with Angers and Lorient existed but they were deleted when setting up the France DLC...
thanks in advance

toukakevide

21 Feb 2023 09:55

TruckingDutchman010 wrote:
14 Jan 2023 09:20
Another question, which I've wanted to ask for a long time (but always forgot):

Could you please remove the large border station on the motorway E17 between Lille and Gent / Antwerpen? In real life this has been removed for many years. The French / Belgian border is just an ongoing road with a country sign and that's it. Like most intra-Schengen-borders.

FR: sa c'est pas ici qui faut demander
Cela concerne la Belgique
y a un forum pour le Benelux (Belgique Luxembourg)
Ici viewtopic.php?t=6522
Mais L'idée de Gent (Gand) et la bienvenue
Par contre le faire en réaliste je pense pas
Que l'échelle de la carte le permettes
Mais il doit y avoir moyen de faire
une petite ville pour la marquer sur la carte

Nl: het is niet hier dat je het moet vragen
Dit betreft België
er is een forum voor de Benelux (België Luxemburg)
Hier viewtopic.php?t=6522
Maar het idee van Gent (Gand) en welkom
Aan de andere kant, om het realistisch te doen denk ik niet
Dat de schaal van de kaart het toelaat
Maar er moet een manier zijn
een kleine stad om het op de kaart te markeren

EN : it's not here that you have to ask
This concerns Belgium
there is a forum for Benelux (Belgium Luxembourg)
Here viewtopic.php?t=6522
But the idea of Gent (Gand) and welcome
On the other hand, to do it realistically I don't think
That the scale of the map allows it
But there must be a way
a small town to mark it on the map

Ajouté 51 minutes 36 secondes après :
lapin37 wrote:
16 Feb 2023 22:24
hello always great work to save our beautiful country.
would it not be possible for me to do the RN10 between Bordeaux and Paris with the creation of the cities of Poitiers Angoulême Tours Chartres
I know that in an old version of promods the cities of Poitiers Tours with Angers and Lorient existed but they were deleted when setting up the France DLC...
thanks in advance
FR: faire toutes la N10 c'est trop de travail
A mon avis ont peux comencer par envisager Angoulême Et sa partie de la N10 jusqu'à Bordeaux
Vu qui a déjà la N141 sa serait déjà un bon début
Après y aussi Charly qui fait une carte appeler Sud de France (South of France)

https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=311290

qui et parfaitement compatible avec la promod donc peux être sam tu pourrais voir avec lui et le reste de l'équipe promod si
cela serait pas possible d'intégrer sa carte dans la promod directement et de l'intégrer a l'équipe
Cela permettrait que vous travaillez en colaboration plutôt que chacun de votre côté par exemple pour cette demande vous travaillez a deux sur Poitiers et une fois Poitiers fait tu pourrais faire la partie
Paris Chartres Poitiers pendant lui fait Poitiers Angoulême Bordeaux a mon avis sa serait bénéfique pour tous le monde surtout que quand tu a fait Narbonne et Perpignan il a du remodifier sa carte ce qui fait que au final vous avez eux tous les 2 une double charge de travail

En : doing all the N10 is too much work
In my opinion we can start by considering Angoulême And its part of the N10 to Bordeaux
Considering who already has the N141 it would already be a good start
Then there is also Charly who makes a card calling Sud de France (South of France)

https://forum.scssoft.com/viewtopic.php?t=311290

which is perfectly compatible with the promod so can be sam you could see with him and the rest of the promod team if
it would not be possible to integrate his card into the promod directly and to integrate him into the team
This would allow you to work in collaboration rather than each on your own, for example for this request you work in pairs on Poitiers and once Poitiers is done you could do the part
Paris Chartres Poitiers while he does Poitiers Angoulême Bordeaux in my opinion it would be beneficial for everyone especially since when you did Narbonne and Perpignan he had to modify his card again which means that in the end you both have a double charge of work

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

21 Feb 2023 18:01

toukakevide wrote:
21 Feb 2023 10:47
2 things about your way of posting.

1, the most important one, please only use English on the main forum. There is absolutely no need to write in three languages. Also, we've got the local language section on the forum for speaking in French/Dutch.
2, more of a pleasantly reading experience thing, please quit using the return key so much.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

TruckingDutchman010
Donation rank:

22 Feb 2023 20:44

toukakevide wrote:
21 Feb 2023 10:47
EN : it's not here that you have to ask
This concerns Belgium
there is a forum for Benelux (Belgium Luxembourg)
Here viewtopic.php?t=6522
But the idea of Gent (Gand) and welcome
On the other hand, to do it realistically I don't think
That the scale of the map allows it
But there must be a way
a small town to mark it on the map
Could you please react on my post only after you've really read it? I was talking about the border between France and Belgium on the E17. So, this concerns France as much as it does Belgium. That said, it doesn't matter if I post this question in either the France topic or the Benelux topic. Since a developer is currently working on Northern France and - as far as I know - nobody is on the Benelux, I chose the France topic. Secondly, I didn't ask for Gent to be built. I only referred to it in order to make clear which border crossing I meant. So, between Lille and Antwerp.

toukakevide

23 Feb 2023 13:27

Ah yes indeed sorry it is the translator who translated badly I checked with another translator suddenly.
so you ask for the Haluin Requiem border post to be abolished which actually hasn't existed for years and that instead have put one or two cities of the sectors
In this case, your topic belongs here.
and this request and justify and saw that we and in a truck game
I really liked the commercial area of Roncq Neville-en-Ferrain (with auchan of course)

But I still think who has more important things to do in the Hauts de France sector there are much more important cities that are missing
then there is the scale of the map to do everything but in my opinion the following cities are already more important

Arras and Amiens (with N25), Saint Omer, Abbeviles (would be welcome with the northern trace of the A28 and the D939) Bétunes (with N41 and A21), Douai, Lens (for A21), Hazbrouck (to see would be especially to mark the Nord and Pas de Calais separation)

in my opinion, given the scale of the map, the first 4 can be considered, it will be up to Sam to see and decide on all those there according to the scale of the map and the time that can be granted to it
Last edited by mads1153 on 23 Feb 2023 14:15, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote the post above your post.

euroDrive

25 Feb 2023 14:30

Adding some towns in Brittany like Saint-Brieuc or Morlaix in the north of Brittany, Lorient or Vannes in the south of Brittany would not be bad

garhead2005
Donation rank:

30 Mar 2023 11:56

Hey guys,How is the project going ?
Travelling is fun :D :D
Places I have travelled to: France,Italy,Spain,Switzerland,Colombia,Ecuador

David35560

14 Apr 2023 21:08

hello to all, I don't know if the developers read the forum posts but would one of you work on the Map France and if it would be possible to develop Brittany a little more? :D

OMNI du 31
Developer

15 Apr 2023 12:01

We read
Yellow ranger since 2.60
Developer since 2.63

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information