Game Crash Germany A1 to Burg auf Fehmarn

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Maverick_Knight
Donation rank:

17 Sep 2023 14:51

Hello ProMods Team,

thanks for your latest 2.66 update, it´s highly appreciated!

Unfortunately today I encountered persistent game crashes (reproducable) at several points of your (german) map whilst driving the A1 to "Burg auf Fehmarn".

The crashing points are marked with lines in the screenshot. An alternative route from the A1 over
to the A20 and then to Travemünde led me to another crash in Travemünde.

My game log (after error in Travemünde):

Code: Select all

https://pastebin.com/0dscgKCj
Thanks for having a closer look at this ;)

Kind regards,
Maverick

EdgeGladiator

17 Sep 2023 18:02

I'm unable to reproduce the crash, using only ProMods.

Code: Select all

00:23:34.401 : <ERROR> [resource_task] Can not open '/vehicle/trailer_eu/truck_transporter/cargo_scania_2016_lod1.pmg'
The last error on your log makes me think that the crash came from the port of Travemunde. There was a faulty FLD prefab which caused a crash in the ports of Travemunde, Helsinki, Naantali and Kapellskär respectively. Because the prefab added IA of parked trucks and SCS update them latter in the latest updates. I think one of your other maps didn't remove or fix this prefab, which is causing the crash. Now it's up to you to find which map is causing this crash.
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

Maverick_Knight
Donation rank:

18 Sep 2023 09:10

Hi EdgeGladiator!

Thanks for responding so quickly to my inquiry and for narrowing down the possible cause for this error!
Without your background knowledge, I would have never guessed the possible cause for this.

I will try to locate the faulty map this evening and give you a quick feedback.

Kind regards
Maverick

Maverick_Knight
Donation rank:

19 Sep 2023 17:36

I think I found out which mod caused the problem. It took me quite some time to find out.
It seems like that the "New cargo for ETS2" mod by JPGames was responsible. (STEAM Workshop Mod)

After removing the mod I could drive around the area with no problem.

Greets,
Maverick

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information