can someone post country_data_finland here please

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
tuhkustuhke

03 Dec 2014 13:41

im trying to make a small changes to it but i cant find it in promods.def file because its just weird symbols

knibbe99
Donation rank:

03 Dec 2014 14:12

Hello

You must first unzip the file with, for example, 7-zip, then after that you can look inside the file.
Hope this helped you. :)

Nissantruck

04 Dec 2014 18:19

tuhkustuhke wrote:im trying to make a small changes to it but i cant find it in promods.def file because its just weird symbols
I know what you mean about that weird symbols problem,because i cant open any of the ETS2 scs files with winrar,7-zip or notepad or nothing like those examples,so that i could read the text files and not just watch the amazing numbers/letters clutter.So it is totally wrong that i cant open them as easy as i did open the files for example in the ETS1,UKTS or GTS.So i will not try open them anymore because the last time i did do something about the ETS2 files i had to start the game from the beginning of my simulated career.So thats why my game cant go wrong anymore because i will not mess with it anymore. :|

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ_5lE ... IZu7IkSXYw
Senior Beta-Tester and translator for the Finnish language and
the Local language Moderator for the Finnish language in Discord.

ETS2-User
Developer

04 Dec 2014 18:46

Nissantruck wrote:
tuhkustuhke wrote:im trying to make a small changes to it but i cant find it in promods.def file because its just weird symbols
I know what you mean about that weird symbols problem,because i cant open any of the ETS2 scs files with winrar,7-zip or notepad or nothing like those examples,so that i could read the text files and not just watch the amazing numbers/letters clutter.So it is totally wrong that i cant open them as easy as i did open the files for example in the ETS1,UKTS or GTS.So i will not try open them anymore because the last time i did do something about the ETS2 files i had to start the game from the beginning of my simulated career.So thats why my game cant go wrong anymore because i will not mess with it anymore. :|
That's the original SCS files you're talking about, you have to open them with SCS extractor. Mod packing and extracting works the same as before. ;)
Developer for Austria and Svalbard
Creator of the Radiator Springs mod for ATS
Mods by ETS2-User: Facebook page

cashtime2013
Developer
Donation rank:

04 Dec 2014 20:25

The country.data.finland (finland.sii) file is in the ProMods def folder. It's best to use NotePad++ (free!) to edit .sii files.

And it's always best to edit copies of any files you want to work on. Keep the originals intact ;) :D
British Isles Developer

Windows 10 64-bit, 16GB RAM, Intel i5 quad-core CPU, nvidia Geforce GTX 1650, ASUS VZ249HE 24" monitor, 750watt PSU, ETS2 & ATS 64bit

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information