Development on version 1.x (Spain edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
Lolsmurf

23 Oct 2013 22:11

I am very busy with school atm, but holliday is coming so I hope to advance on the map big time. (if I don't have to work that is)

I ll make a list with cities and post it here. Cadiz will be included, with the famous new bridge over the bay. I like andalucia alot so dont worry about that :D

soybetico

23 Oct 2013 23:46

¡¡Will you build the 2nd bridge?!!
In theory the bridge should have been completed last year, but at this rate, the San Roque de Lepe will win the Champions League before the end of the bridge. :lol: :lol: :lol:

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

24 Oct 2013 00:15

What about the rest of Spain and Portugal? Would that be a seperate map mod?

Lolsmurf

25 Oct 2013 16:07

soybetico wrote:¡¡Will you build the 2nd bridge?!!
In theory the bridge should have been completed last year, but at this rate, the San Roque de Lepe will win the Champions League before the end of the bridge. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes the new one. Yeah I know, work on the bridge is very slowly overe there in Cadiz. I will just finish it or maybe make it like it is now. Old bridge and new bridge under construction.

@Roadragedude:

Every map will be released in the promods pack, no seperate mods or maps for specific countries. I ll first make the north of spain, advance further on Spain. Portugal is not being planned right now, I have to finish Spain first. But eventually it will come after Spain is finished.

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

25 Oct 2013 20:18

oh ok thanks

BIGBenfica9

26 Oct 2013 20:15

Lolsmurf wrote:
yozza wrote:I'm still relatively new on here and can not wait for the new update with the new countries added. One thing I'm not sure of though is there going to be any add ons for France, and possibly Portugal.
as Slash said: Kutcheck i working on France right now, adding tons of new roads and cities. He is really making some nice stuff!

As for Portugal, we'll need Spain and France first :D

I would love to see Portugal added! It's my country and adding it needs Spain (obviously) and there are things that could be added like the 2 famous bridges that are in Lisbon one in Porto and much more!

PS: Instead of just adding Porto, Lisbon and Faro, you could add Intermediate Cities like Coimbra, Setubal and Evora. :D

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

26 Oct 2013 20:26

i would actually like to see Coimbra, Setubal and Evora also. Cause ETS1 only had Lisbon.

BIGBenfica9

28 Oct 2013 18:25

RoadRageDude wrote:i would actually like to see Coimbra, Setubal and Evora also. Cause ETS1 only had Lisbon.
True, and TSM does add Portugal but only Lisbon, Porto and Faro. So it is kinda basic and not realistic to the real aspect of the city.

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

28 Oct 2013 20:39

but what i hate about TSM is one: it uses same city maps as others and two: Some city maps are freaking huge

BIGBenfica9

29 Oct 2013 18:19

RoadRageDude wrote:but what i hate about TSM is one: it uses same city maps as others and two: Some city maps are freaking huge
Yes. I was a TSM map user but then I had enough. The map usually had A LOT OF BUGS and it isn't complete and nothing like real life.

Trust me and I basicly discovered a lot of TSM's map and the UK is a lot changed. :ugeek:

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information