Will there be anymore 1.9x versions?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
penguinaz
Developer
Donation rank:

17 Apr 2015 02:02

I noticed that lately instead of updating the entire promods package you are just releasing patches (lighting improvements, 1.17 compatibility, etc.) so does this mean 1.91 will be the last 1.9x version or is 1.92 coming sometime in the future? Sorry if this is a silly question :D
Developer for England, Channel Islands and British Columbia.

Elmer BeFuddled

17 Apr 2015 02:21

It would be nice to get a cleaned up "final" v1.9x version, especially for those who've ignored the DLC Scandinavia hype or for whatever reasons cannot afford it at the moment (and there will be many on a zero income through no fault of their own I can well imagine).

MandelSoft
Lead Developer

17 Apr 2015 09:19

The problem here is distribution. ScuL has been away since March 24 and will not be returning until somewhere in May. A release requires a lot of administrative work, something only ScuL has full control over.

This is why we release patches and hotfixes, because at the time, we are not capable of distributing another release. We just don't have a better method of distribution at the moment...
Your daily dose of wisdom!
╔═══╗────╔═╗╔═╗────╔╗
║╔═╗║────║║╚╝║║────║║
║╚═╝╠═╦══╣╔╗╔╗╠══╦═╝╠══╗
║╔══╣╔╣╔╗║║║║║║╔╗║╔╗║══╣
║║──║║║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║╚╝╠══║
╚╝──╚╝╚══╩╝╚╝╚╩══╩══╩══╝
Don't ask us for a release date; we don't know either.

peruna1

20 Apr 2015 19:39

MandelSoft, will there be ProMods version for those has scandinavia DLC and those who hasnt DLC ;) :| :|

Moh1336

20 Apr 2015 19:48

Elmer BeFuddled wrote: (and there will be many on a zero income through no fault of their own I can well imagine).
Indeed. Unfortunately I am one of them. Though in my case I have been putting a little aside specifically for the DLC.

It has better uses admittedly, but for me ETS2 has an anti-depressant quality, so under advisement from my brain I'm buying the DLC regardless of my circumstances. :D

LoaderSaints

21 Apr 2015 09:00

peruna1 wrote:will there be ProMods version for those has scandinavia DLC and those who hasnt DLC
Once the DLC is released the ProMods version released after that is going to require both the Scandinavia DLC & Going East DLC. That has been said multiple times on the forum already. ;)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information