Development on version 1.x (Italy edition)

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
sw3gameboy

30 Jan 2014 15:29

First, your plans and your work is promising so far, good job 8-)
Second, i wonder how much you will map mod in general with the exception of Italy, Spain, Portugal (future) and the islands of the Mediterrarian (probably also future). Sorry if the latter named one sounds like Pirates of the Carribean alittle :mrgreen:

kalo20111

30 Jan 2014 15:38

what about Bari---the southest port for greece..and the most importang thing is there is no another map which include BARI... so be the first pro mod company :)

Lolsmurf

30 Jan 2014 17:01

sw3gameboy wrote:First, your plans and your work is promising so far, good job 8-)
Second, i wonder how much you will map mod in general with the exception of Italy, Spain, Portugal (future) and the islands of the Mediterrarian (probably also future). Sorry if the latter named one sounds like Pirates of the Carribean alittle :mrgreen:
Thanks ;)

Well we'll see where we get, we put almost every minute of free time into the mod + we're only with a handful of people too.

@Kalo: I told you not to keep asking for cities, major cities will be included but which ones and when is something I can't answer now :idea:

sw3gameboy

30 Jan 2014 19:14

kalo20111 wrote:what about Bari---the southest port for greece..and the most importang thing is there is no another map which include BARI... so be the first pro mod company :)
Actually i've heard that TSM will include Bari, so ProMods will not be first overall. It will, however, be first when it comes to quality ;)
Lolsmurf wrote: Thanks ;)

Well we'll see where we get, we put almost every minute of free time into the mod + we're only with a handful of people too.
Thank you for answer. Let's see where you get in the map, i hope you'll finish Italy and the Iberian Peninsula one day ;) i know that your team is very small and, under the free time, is working like millions of mine workers. In other words, work as hard as you can. But not so hard that you'll break your "little" fingers :mrgreen:

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

30 Jan 2014 21:45

I would love to see Bari cause aka my Italian grandparents were born there so if Bari becomes a reality then that will make them happy and me happy in a good way.

SzczepanKolaczek
Donation rank:

30 Jan 2014 22:56

Thank you SOOO MUCH !!!! I am so excited!!!

BTW, are you going to add the highway from Vienna southwards, via Graz and Klagenfurt to Italy? Without it, getting from Poland/Slovakia/Hungary to Italy would be very weird and besides, this is a beautiful, alpine road, especially near the Austrian-Italian border.

I still hope that you guys will finish what you have begub and that finally we will see the whole continent in the game one day. The only patch of it that has not been planned so far is the area of former Yugoslavia, Greece, Romania and Bulgaria. A piece of cake, considering the vast amount of work that will have been done at thant point in time :-)

Keep up the great work!!

daniel1562

31 Jan 2014 01:08

Greeeeeeeat cant wait to play this!!!

Tuppence870

31 Jan 2014 16:56

I had a feeling that you guys would be working with Italy soon. Great news and great work so far!

bjorn324

31 Jan 2014 20:45

I'm planning Italy and such, big railterminals are found in:
Melzo
Segrate
Padova
Verona
Novara
Piacenza

And many others of course but I subjected to Milano - Bergamo area :-), maybe it is interesting maybe not. I don't know what your aim is in this project of course.

DeDios85

01 Feb 2014 07:41

As italian guy, i'm REALLY happy about this project 8-) thank you so much. If you need infos..please let me know here, i will be happy to help you.
I don't want to suggest you cities, but i want to say you that around the Como lake there are many beautiful roads (place where i live).
Take a look on the SS 36, from Milano - Lecco - Colico - Sondrio. Many industries around Sondrio, and a beautiful place. ;)

Thank you so much again.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information