Hello from Spain

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
Ice_Road
Donation rank:

07 Aug 2013 08:58

Hi there!

My name's Jesús, I'm 26 yo and I'm from Spain. I love trucking, obviously (otherwise wouldn't be here :P ), and also enjoy mapping. Speak Spanish, English and Swedish, and I can understand a bit of Norwegian too, though cannot speak it yet (but I'm trying to sort it out!). I work in sound design/music world irl, so if you guys need something related to this field (whatever it is) for any of your mods, just let me know, and if it's possible I'll be glad to help out and devote to you a small part of the time you've devoted to us ;)

Greetings from Spain!
Ice_Road

kildevang
Donation rank:

07 Aug 2013 09:14

Welcome :)
*Signature is loading*

ScuL
Founder

07 Aug 2013 11:37

Hola Jesús! It's very abnormal for a Spanish person to speak Swedish, but then again I speak it too so hey :D
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Ice_Road
Donation rank:

07 Aug 2013 14:29

Thanks for your welcome guys! :D
ScuL wrote:Hola Jesús! It's very abnormal for a Spanish person to speak Swedish, but then again I speak it too so hey :D
Hej Scul! Trevligt att träffas! hehe! Definitely yes, haven't actually kown many Spaniards that speak it (none, to be honest), so I guess I'm a very abnormal spaniard :lol:
Nah, I just love Scandinavia, especially Sweden, and started learning Swedish because... I love it, and because I was too boring and needed a new hobby I guess LOL. Then started to work in Sweden/with swedish people and ended up speaking it. So nothing too abnormal really ;)

ScuL
Founder

07 Aug 2013 17:33

Very similar to my story although I started because my best buddy in kindergarten was a Swedish guy and that resulted into me being interested in the country, the language and mastering it in the end :)
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Ice_Road
Donation rank:

08 Aug 2013 07:29

Oh, Swedes, what would we do without them?! <3 :lol:

Return to “Introductions”

• Information