Greetings from northern Norway

New users are welcome to post a short introduction here
Chris94_NOR
Donation rank:

29 Apr 2014 03:10

Guess i should introduce myself. Became a member on this forum the last day of March this year. but haven't introduced me yet. Well, now i'm gonna tell who i am.

Hello, fellow trucker fans from around the world.....

og hei alle kjære landsmenn fra Norge.

My name is Kristoffer, i am 19 years old(16/11/94) and i am currently living in the city Bodø in northern Norway. I can tell for sure, it's great to live up here, wonderful nature, and wonderful people here. I am not living in the dense part of the city, but i am living in the area. I am living very close to Saltstraumen, known as the world's most powerful current.
I am currently an apprentice at a bakery.

How i got interested in ETS? Well, i started to hear about it just a few years ago. At that time, i started to play the first Euro Truck Simulator. I didn't played it much, since at that time, i didn't had an enough good computer to play it. Last year i bought on my own a desktop computer that can play mostly all games, the newest ones as well.
I can tell that i am a huge fan of racing games, mostly Need For Speed. I have been playing racing games since i was 7 years old, and i am very skilled in racing games. At that time, i played one of the first NFS games that was out. It is something about cars. I also have a passion for cars, and it's a strong passion.

Anyways, i am gonna tell, that i am not so interested in baking. I have always knew i am passioned about something else, even my parents think it. I have found something that i am passioned about, and that is storytelling, screenwriting etc....
I have some plans to achieve the goal where i hope one day i can work as a movie director/producer, if i get lucky.

You can contact me at these places:

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/Chris94NOR
Last edited by Chris94_NOR on 25 Oct 2017 14:10, edited 1 time in total.
Developer of ScandinaviaMod ProMods map add-on
- E18 Oslo-Kristiansand(Larvik, Porsgrunn, Skien, Arendal)
- E39 Kristiansand-Stavanger(Stavanger & Kristiansand rebuild)
- E6 Lillehammer-Otta(rebuild)

ScandinaviaMod:
https://promods.net/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=17799

RoadRageDude
Donation rank:

29 Apr 2014 11:41

hey Chris94_NOR welcome to ProMods. How is Norway?

Chris94_NOR
Donation rank:

16 May 2015 05:52

Maybe i should tell more about myself as time has gone by. I am currently now an IT intern. I have 1 week left of my internship but it is likely i will get that extended, which will lead up to maybe a full job sometime. I have lots of plans for my future. I am maybe gonna work with movies, graphic design or something. I am very passionate about space, so maybe that way. Maybe one day becoming an aerospace engineer. It would be cool to be an astronaut one day. I stand now between two career options and that is movie producer or aerospace engineer(both requires more education). I know i have a bigger chance of getting into film and television because aerospace engineering requires alot more, because i can get into the education for movie production because of my educational background. It is a private university which does not require much education(minimum requirement is that you have finished secondary school). Here in Norway, we call it secondary school in English, or in Norwegian we call it "videregående skole", you can call it secondary school or high school. It is around the same level.

ScandinaviaMod:

tkk7406
Add-on Developer

16 May 2015 07:37

Well, this isn't the first time I see you posting, but I did learn a thing or two about you! And in any case, welcome to the forum!
Cheers,
tkk7406, an Image, Image, Image who beta-tests, moderates and develops at Promods

MYE2001

16 May 2015 16:38

Welcome to forum.I am also a NFS fan too.But they ruined series in recent years.And welcome to Promods again,even its late.I hope you spent and will spend your time happily.

Chris94_NOR
Donation rank:

16 May 2015 18:10

MYE2001 wrote:Welcome to forum.I am also a NFS fan too.But they ruined series in recent years.And welcome to Promods again,even its late.I hope you spent and will spend your time happily.
Dude, it's a year ago since i introduced me here. I just posted an updated biography of me yesterday.

ScandinaviaMod:

Marcin D
Donation rank:

18 May 2015 22:25

Welcome and feel like in your own home :)
I reject your reality and replace it with my own :)

Return to “Introductions”

• Information