Too less gas stations in southwest Sweden

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Footy

15 May 2014 15:18

There are too less gas stations in southwest Sweden. I travelled from Kalmar to Turku and came across 1 gas station on the E4 (Linkoping-Stockholm) wich was on the other side. :( Barely made to Turku.
Is it possible to add more gas stations to the E22 between Kalmar and Linkoping?

Keep up the good work!

Roland

Nico
Founder
Donation rank:

15 May 2014 15:37

There is a gas station in Linköping and there is one on the rv40 not that far from the E22.

And south of Kalmar will have a gas station in the future. In real life there aren't that many gas stations in Sweden but we might add some in the future.
Am I developing at the moment?
STDS, ETS2, ATS Beta Tester
Main Developer of ProMods and Moderator.

Footy

15 May 2014 16:54

That would be cool Nico. Thnx

rikard.johansson.754
Donation rank:

18 May 2014 13:19

And, ahem, Kalmar is in the South East Sweden.
Just to set the compass heading right ;)

Footy

18 May 2014 15:02

LOL, just saw it. Maked a little mistake :P Ofcourse i ment southeast :D

Wolfpig
Donation rank:

18 May 2014 17:31

You could always buy a garage in every town which offers that and upgrade them so that you have a gas station in it.
That would at least solve the problem that you start from one of the towns with to less gas^^

Jan Verschueren
Donation rank:

18 May 2014 21:09

Wolfpig wrote:You could always buy a garage in every town which offers that and upgrade them so that you have a gas station in it.
That would at least solve the problem that you start from one of the towns with to less gas^^
I've actually done that in the past, 280k+ tank of gas. :lol:

Now I plan my journeys such that, when less than a day's driving worth of fuel will remain at the end of the day, I rest at a gas station (so I can fill up before resting). It's a truckdriving simulation after all, not ending up dry on the side of the road is part of the job.
"You know you've played too much ETS2 when..." :lol: :P

"Bad cop" forum moderator, if required.

Wolfpig
Donation rank:

19 May 2014 11:17

Jan Verschueren wrote:Now I plan my journeys such that, when less than a day's driving worth of fuel will remain at the end of the day, I rest at a gas station (so I can fill up before resting). It's a truckdriving simulation after all, not ending up dry on the side of the road is part of the job.
I mostly tank when the low fuel warning comes (even if i find the warning a bit early at around 200l left).....in the majority of times that means there are still around 400KM left (without a trailer even more) to find a gasstation.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information