Promods 2.25 Won’t Sync With WoT

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
suvvers2003
Donation rank:

09 Dec 2017 23:43

Hi folks,

Firstly I’m new to the world of ETS so I dare say the issue is something I’m doing wrong. I have to say that living in East Anglia the scenery is exceptionally good and really quite accurate and I’m very impressed by it.

The issue I’ve had, bearing in mind that I’ve only just installed the mod tonight and attempted one delivery, is that when I boarded Euroshuttle in Folkestone I selected to travel to Calais then up popped the screen as usual to tell me ETS was syncing with World of Trucks. It then said it was unable to sync with WoT and took me back to Folkestone. From there, my controllers wouldn’t do anything - I couldn’t turn the wheels, accelerate or look around. The keyboard controls worked fine. To rectify this I had to quit the game. I reloaded the the game through Autosave but when I attempted to board the train again I had the same result.

I am running WoT version 1.30 and I have Vive Le France, Go East and Scandinavia DLCs installed.

Anybody got any suggestions?

Steve

ScuL
Founder

09 Dec 2017 23:46

WoT doesn't support map mods. It will only sync with vanilla cities and cargoes
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

suvvers2003
Donation rank:

09 Dec 2017 23:52

ScuL wrote:
09 Dec 2017 23:46
WoT doesn't support map mods. It will only sync with vanilla cities and cargoes
That answers my question then, thanks

Stumax
Donation rank:

04 Jan 2018 13:04

so if we do a job that's not to vanilla city or cargo how do we get paid for the job if it wont sync?

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

04 Jan 2018 13:30

You won't get paid obviously... We advise not to do WoT jobs with ProMods enabled.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

Stumax
Donation rank:

04 Jan 2018 13:35

ok cheers for that

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information