Problem with the company sign of Waberer's

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
DannyKR

25 Dec 2021 19:16

I have a problem with the company Waberer's. Entrance sign from Waberer's. On the entrance sign where the company logo of Waberer's should be, there is a bright red spot with the black text "Texture not found". However, I have to say that the company logo is visible in the navigation system without any problems. How can this problem be solved? Could you please help me? I have taken screenshots to be on the safe side.

metpei

26 Dec 2021 16:48

See red text message above your post. Without gamelog and screenshots is hard to imagine what's wrong. Use pastebin and flickr, please

DannyKR

26 Dec 2021 19:21

@metpei

Can you please explain to me how to attach my screenshots? I have never done this before. That would be really nice of you. Thank you very much for the answer.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 26 Dec 2021 20:04, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote, do not quote the post above yours

EdgeGladiator

27 Dec 2021 16:05

About screenshots, go to Imgur, select "Chose Photo/Video" and select the screen that you have take (or drop the screen there). Now, click on "...", then "Get share links", copy the link for BBCode (Forums) and put it here.

For the game.log, you have to go to pastebin, upload the file and send the link here (it's written at the top of the page already).
Senior Beta-Tester since 2.30
Translator for French and Spanish languages
Developper of Mediterranean Map, Maghreb Map and Real European Gas Stations Reloaded.

DannyKR

27 Dec 2021 19:33

@EdgeGladiator

Thank you for the explanation. You will find my two screenshots in the appendix. I hope this is enough to solve the problem. If not, just contact me and I will be happy to help you.

fropmeister

28 Dec 2021 15:49

You also need to post a game.log from this session, screenshots are not enough. Please see how to do this in @EdgeGladiator's message.

DannyKR

28 Dec 2021 16:17

@fropmeister

I did, but I didn't understand. And next time, just be a little friendlier. Not everyone has the same understanding of the forum as you do.

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information