The Great Steppe Development

Here we will update you with the latest progress.
thelordreturn

19 Mar 2023 23:41

I would very much like to have a road connection with new updates. Happy to see Promods develop and grow, I will follow

30maes

20 Mar 2023 11:58

If you want a road connection between ProMods Europe and ProMods TGS, I'd suggest you use RusMap.
Woooo~ Bugs in ProMods are becoming fewer and fewer. ;)

Dark Yellow Team since January 13, 2023
Green Team since July 21, 2023

Guskrilon
Donation rank:

28 Mar 2023 01:36

The connection of Promods Europe with Rusmap does not work, I have the connector and the updated maps and all the connection routes are broken. On the author's page no one answers anything. I am not making a criticism or a complaint, I am simply making this notice.
And as a user and humble donor, I leave a suggestion: the Promods team could invite the / or authors of Rusmap to join the Promods development team, I think that all or the vast majority of users would be happy, since it would not only solve the eternal problems of connectivity, but also would greatly improve the quality of the entire region covered by Promods.
I humbly leave my suggestion, thanks administrators for reading...

ScuL
Founder

28 Mar 2023 09:18

ProMods' door is always wide open when other mod authors wish to join, so the request would be on their side rather than ours
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

Wrona 628

28 Mar 2023 09:20

There is no point in inviting. Also, even if that would happen, the RM team won't join the PM team. Their have different community, different vision, different aproach etc. Plus, RM and PM have their own versions of some areas, which can couse problems with "unification".

And connection is working. You have to put the mods in correct order. One of the load orders you can find here: viewtopic.php?t=29618
Have a nice day and tasty coffee in the morning
Życzę miłego dnia i smacznej kawusi z rana
;)

ProMods Translator
TerraMaps Translator

ScraxGaming

28 Mar 2023 11:02

Guskrilon wrote:
28 Mar 2023 01:36
The connection of Promods Europe with Rusmap does not work, I have the connector and the updated maps and all the connection routes are broken. On the author's page no one answers anything. I am not making a criticism or a complaint, I am simply making this notice.
And as a user and humble donor, I leave a suggestion: the Promods team could invite the / or authors of Rusmap to join the Promods development team, I think that all or the vast majority of users would be happy, since it would not only solve the eternal problems of connectivity, but also would greatly improve the quality of the entire region covered by Promods.
I humbly leave my suggestion, thanks administrators for reading...
Yeah, i had the same Problems with the Connector, the only way i find to fix this Problem was to install the RomanienExtended Mod with the right Connector for PM, RM and ROEX.
Another Benefit with the ROEX is, that you can drive straight throug Turkey to the PMME Segment
Mega Map Combo:
ETS2 1.46 + PM/PM-ME/PM-TGS + RM + ROEX + AZGE + SR + Volga + Sibir + RTA + JRR + Maghreb + Red See

German / English

LudoDiabolo
Donation rank:

28 Mar 2023 16:09

Everyone does what they want but I'm not a big fan of MAP combos, I just like PM ME and TGS.

And I also agree with Raven 628 that each map creator has their own vision and way of developing, and that also leaves it up to the players to choose what kind of content they want and how they want it.

I even think it's a shame that there can still be turf wars on a MAP, the creators should understand that we players may prefer the way one team develops over another.

I would love to see the PM team see what they would do with Russia once the HOR DLC is released by SCS for example without it triggering a conflict with the RM team

I think players are free to choose what type of development they want to play with.
ETS2 1.48 : Promods + Middle-East Add-On + TGS
ATS 1.48 : Promods Canada

thelordreturn

08 Apr 2023 17:46

Is there a way to connect with road to asia? Is it compatible?

Perloudz

17 Apr 2023 19:35

Yep, it's fully compatible, but TGS and RTA are still not compatible with 1.47)
Last edited by mads1153 on 17 Apr 2023 23:55, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't quote the post above your post.

SaMartok (NL)

24 Apr 2023 11:20

Where can I find the 1.46 version? It's not on the download page anymore.

Return to “Development updates and Q&A ETS2”

• Information