Disble automatic Reset to garage

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Polanium
Donation rank:

07 Jan 2022 20:59

Hello community,

something really annoyimg happend.

After a good 2 hour drive my game crashed because I apparently had the wrong road connection beteween Pro Mods and Roex.

I then messed around in the mod menue. Now my game force resets me to my garage everytime I load up my game.

Is there a way to prevent this and to just continue?

I dont got much time for gaming on my hand right now. It would be super annoying to have wasted a whole evening.

arayas

07 Jan 2022 22:13

Once you load maps, road connections or other things with an impact of economy or map coverage, the game will re-cache (long loading to read the new layout) and cancel your job, therefore you are positioned to your home garage.
I always tell people to make this changes when they dont have a delivery job active.
Editor of Romania Extended Map
roextended.ro
[email protected]
ROEXTENDED FORUM
Personal Mods ATS and ETS - Superzoom, Superlights, Normal Economy, Super Traffic, Loading Screens, Black Friday, Virtual Mirrors

Polanium
Donation rank:

08 Jan 2022 20:56

Oh wow, the developer of Roex in Person.

I love your work :)

I actually fixed it. I just deleted "uset g_force_economy_reset "0"" in the config_local.cfg in my profile. After that I was able to finish my job and after rearanging my load order the road connection mysteriously worked.

I think my load order wasn't right but I didnt know that before I started the Job. Otherwise I would have been more cautious.

Honestly I find it a bit hard sometimes to find the right road connections for Roex.

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information