[2.60][GB,MK] Changes to DSIT marks

Please report bugs you encounter here.

Please DO NOT report game crashes or installation issues here!
Forum rules
Before you report a bug, please check if the bug is already known:
HERE

2.68 has been released please post issues with 2.68 only
aflatminer

12 Feb 2022 14:53

I understand that the job list uses the UNECE DSIT marks to identify countries. The UK and North Macedonia have recently notified changes to their marks: in 2019 MK became NMK, and in 2021 GB became UK. The UK notification states that it "will not extend to any territories for the international relations of which the United Kingdom is responsible", so GBJ and GBM do not change.

aflatminer

10 May 2023 04:52

These are still incorrect in 2.65.
https://imgur.com/a/WVsTcVB

ScuL
Founder

10 May 2023 05:01

We're following this list
https://www.iban.com/country-codes
I am Image Dutch living in Image New Zealand and I speak Image EN Image DE Image SE Image FR

aflatminer

10 May 2023 13:13

Looking at the map itself, it doesn't appear that way.

In the 29 territories across PME, PMME, and TGS where the ISO 3166 alpha-2 code and the DSIT marks differ, you have the DSIT mark in 25 (examples). Of the four territories where you have the alpha-2, two are those that recently changed their marks, and the other two are that way in the base game (which otherwise uses DSIT marks consistently). For completeness, there are 23 territories where the codes do not differ and 2 territories that do not have DSIT marks. Of the total of 54 (including absent Liechtenstein), 48 appear on the job list with a code that matches their DSIT mark, and only 29 appear with a code that matches their alpha-2.

To be clear, I'm not saying that given the choice between the two systems using alpha-2 codes all over would be wrong. I'm saying that it doesn't look like you're actually following alpha-2.

Return to “Bug reports ETS2”

• Information