Do you need Promods if you want to use the trailer and company pack ONLY?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Fabian552

14 Mar 2022 17:08

If I only want to play ETS2 with the Trailer & Company Pack, do I also need to install the Promods map thing or can I use TCP without it? Because I've tried to only play with TCP installed, but the map was all fucked up (until I downloaded the Promods Map Background) and the trailers' logo didn't match the one I chose (see image).

[img][

Volleybal4life
Donation rank:

14 Mar 2022 18:17

Well, it's called an 'add-on' for a reason.

Some features may work, some won't.

If the problem is still there, after you downloaded and added the ProMods map, please report back to us.
Spamming the forum since June 2014
Weekly driving vids

Some say, I'm addicted to ETS2. But then I say. No, it's ProMods, it's a way of life.
No. 3 forum spammer!

You want a game map?
You get a game map! (ETS2 (WIP))
You get a game map! (ATS (WIP))

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

15 Mar 2022 04:19

Just a helpful hint, the paint jobs on the trailers in the ProMods TCP will not necessarily 100% match the company names, unlike the SCS default companies and their paint jobs.
Some companies just do not have their own trailers and will contract other companies to haul their cargoes for them.
As such, the Werner Larsson paint job on the reefer trailer combo you picked up is correct per the current settings of the ProMods TCP.

Josh0

15 Mar 2022 13:28

Fabian552 wrote:
14 Mar 2022 17:08
Because I've tried to only play with TCP installed, but the map was all fucked up
The ProMods TCP does not affect the map. Can you describe/show how the map was incorrect?

Fabian552

15 Mar 2022 15:13

Ah wait I was wrong I used a different mod that changed the map and therefore messed up, thus it wasn't the TCP's fault.
Last edited by bmwGTR on 15 Mar 2022 16:51, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote, do not quote the post above yours

Fabian552

15 Mar 2022 16:07

KrysEmlyn wrote:
15 Mar 2022 04:19
Just a helpful hint, the paint jobs on the trailers in the ProMods TCP will not necessarily 100% match the company names, unlike the SCS default companies and their paint jobs.
Some companies just do not have their own trailers and will contract other companies to haul their cargoes for them.
As such, the Werner Larsson paint job on the reefer trailer combo you picked up is correct per the current settings of the ProMods TCP.
Well in that case, everything works fine!

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information