Question: Middle East expansion?

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Centaur81

08 May 2022 08:23

Hi guys. I'm new here and new to ETS2 (about 3 weeks), so please excuse any ignorance on my part.

I have ETS2 installed with all the map DLCs currently available along with ProMods 2.60 and the latest Middle East addon.

Firstly, I want to congratulate the ProMods team for creating this wonderful expansion. Kudos to all involved.

My question is - are there are any plans on expanding the Middle East addon? I don't know if this is being worked on, but expanding to include all North African countries (viz. Tunisia, Libya, Algeria, Morocco, Western Sahara to points in certain West African countries) would be really nice. Also, expanding southeast and south in the Arabian peninsula to include more of Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Oman, the UAE, Kuwait and possibly Iran, would be something many players would like to see.

Iran through Turkey can be considered. As we know, Turkey needs a lot more content than just Istanbul, and being in Europe, I think the ETS2 developers need to give users a Turkey expansion DLC (hopefully free or as an auto update to the existing DLC). I have seen some work being done on Turkey here as well.

Awaiting more cool updates.

Regards.

Truckingfun9810
Donation rank:

08 May 2022 12:38

Hi, for your information, I believe no more than three developers are working on this add on. So do not expect too much content to come in each update

Lukemfc

09 May 2022 15:52

another map mod are expanding that area look up road to Asia map mod

Centaur81

09 May 2022 17:59

Yes, I did. I found RusMap, The Great Steppe, Red Sea and Maghreb.

Thanks!
Last edited by bmwGTR on 09 May 2022 18:39, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed quote, do not quote the post above yours

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information