ETS2 sound mods for trucks

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
Scania [V8]
Donation rank:

17 Oct 2022 17:32

Hello truckers!
I need some help about some issue that I have with sound mods.
The problem is that no matter what sound mod(for trucks) I am using it just doesnt sound like in the video. I am removing all the mods, starting new game and still no changes, completely different sound. I have tried to re-install the game,but still no difference. I am using ETS 1.45.1.0S.

Vabisdriver

20 Oct 2022 09:25

hello dieselbrother lol
guess you should check out mods like from kriechbaum , who is a master at soundmodding :)
everything else is more or less from kriechbaum too but changed - sometimes with better upgrades , sometimes with pain for the ears lol

always check the load order too my friend...and not to forget look for sound that are made for you your gameversion.

If you are on paymods too (guess for scania :)..) zeemods didnt update his mods til now - rather wait for free kriechbaum. Nextgen is done by him for current version i believe and for old gen its in the works . i bet we will see a v8 version too ;)

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information