Pro-mod new install map issue

For problems that are not caused by ProMods
Dakoetaw1976

20 Mar 2023 06:59

I'm not new to the modding community but I am here. I've been looking for a game that has endless mod capability and I think I found it in ETS2,. That being said PRO-MOD is the biggest,baddest mod compilation Ive ever dealt with. Supremley amazing.
Ive installed alot of YOUR mods. and only your mods ,I've had issues with conflicts before so before I go all "modcrazy". I'll stick with yours.
Did I mention how much I enjoy the mod? Okay so I'll get right to it then. Ive got newest PM installed and working. Here's what I have after it:
1. Pro-Mod Europe
2. Middle-East
3.The Great Steppe
4. Pro-Mod Russian Add-on.
5. Ukraine Expansion.
6.Mediterranean Expansion.
7.Other Pro-mod add ons.

Now my issue is that I need a complete map background from Europe to Japan, North to greenland and South to the tip of Africa,, If , and it will just be a matter of when I am going to add all this to the list above. Do you know of a complete map source with country names and cities? Everything I'm using is just partial and I found out you can only use 1 background map and it has to be priority #1 on mod list. Right now I'm trying to use the Pro-Mods High quality extended background map, its 360 mb and I always start a new game ALWAYS. would it be a good idea to reverse engineer my load order and do it 1 at a time? until I find the issue and just remove it,,I'm kinda doing it now but every restart takes 10 minutes to do. If I had a complete map it'd be a lot quicker.. And again I'm only using map mods I have all available DLC ,,, am I missing something? I followed every detail of the tutorial, which was super easy by the way Kudos to the creator. Get back to me if you can,,, If I can get this to work I will give it back to you complete with the priority list and versions as well as screenshots.

Thank you for the time and I'm gonna grab a pint,,Damn I talk to much.!!

30maes

20 Mar 2023 11:56

Hello there,

First of all, I'd like to clarify that ProMods and ProMods official add-ons for ETS2 are only ProMods Europe, ProMods Middle-East (ME), ProMods The Great Steppe (TGS), ProMods Cabin Accessories (CAP) and ProMods Trailers and Companys Pack (TCP). Ukraine Expansion, Mediterranean Expansion and any other mods you mentioned in your first post is not ProMods official add-ons. They are just other map mods created by players that compatible with ProMods.

Second, I see in the first post that you are using many maps, just a map combo. You can check Load order for recommended compatible maps [1.46]. If you still have many other maps besides those in the load order above. You can check this topic on the SCS forum. It is a load order based on ProMods and with all compatible map mods.

Finally, I see you want a background map that included Asia and Africa as well. I suggest you use ProMods Complete Afroeurasia Background Map. Also you also need Zoom Crash Fix to make sure that the game won't crash when you zoom in the map with a map combo.

If you still face problems or the game crash. You can just reply below and send your game.log file as well. See this post to know how to send your game.log file.

Best Regards,
30maes
Woooo~ Bugs in ProMods are becoming fewer and fewer. ;)

Dark Yellow Team since January 13, 2023
Green Team since July 21, 2023

Dakoetaw1976

20 Mar 2023 20:50

Yup, I found that the PM High Quality Ext. background map seems to work. I have. I had to put zoom fix and scale hack above it , I'm kinda using trial and erro with one map at a time, so far I have everything but africa and Eastern russia. Greenland and Ireland showed up I'm going to try to use the World map you suggested. Then I'll start adding the other mods. I'm not going to use anymore maps unless they're compatible with Pro-mod and such, just too much work for now.

Return to “Non-ProMods ETS2 problems”

• Information