Gas stations and parking lots in Germany

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
DODO96
Donation rank:

13 Jul 2023 16:53

Hello dear Team of Promods
First of all I would like to thank all of you for your amazing work during all of these years, I'm here since the third version of your project
I have a question about Germany
Compare to the other countries places for resting are quite sparse, and it demands sometimes to drive during several hours from one place to another
I don't know if you have noticed that
It's true that IRL (i'm a trucker in Europe IRL and I drive often in Germany) there is a huge problem with parking lots for trucks but I don't think that you wanted to represent that fact
Do you plan someday to add more parkings/gas stations in that country ? Or you maybe didn't simply noticed that
I'm a "fan in the shadow" of your work and would like again to thank you for the time spended for mapping for improving our experince in this wonderful video game which, without you, would be boring and without soul
Best regards
DODO96

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information