ProMods TCP 1.36 Trailer question

Ask questions about the ETS2 mods here. If useful they will be added to the Q&A / Development updates.
Forum rules
Please do not post any crashes, malfunctions or other issues with the mod in this forum. If you have any issues with the mod, please post them here. This forum is only for questions/feedback towards the team, not for solving crashes.
tux119
Donation rank:

13 Sep 2023 20:46

Dear ProMods, outstanding job on the updates recently, money well spent indeed. I have a question about this trailer that that is in the TCP packs. Im not sure what its called or how its identified so please forgive me.

I love this trailer but i dont know what it is called. I see it in traffic but i dont appear to be getting jobs generated using this trailer as i did before the 1.36 update. Any Advice?

KrysEmlyn
Add-on Developer
Donation rank:

13 Sep 2023 23:22

The trailer is a Krone 4-axle Mega Liner.
This trailer is classified as a curtainsider, so any cargoes that would go into a standard curtainsider trailer will also go in this one.
You can select it manually when doing Freight Market jobs by selecting the "cog" icon on the trailer preview before you take a job if the trailer is a curtainsider trailer.

If you are running with the replacement company files installed, the Urban Logistics paint job is applied to this trailer when it leaves WW Logistics.
WW Logistics is the replacement company for the Norrsken company in the Scandinavia DLC.

As for the low frequency of it appearing from companies, that is dependent on the weight restrictions per trailer axle for the various countries.
The trailer has a gross vehicle weight of 39000 kg per the trailer definition files. 8000 kg of this weight is the chassis of the trailer itself, empty.
I've seen it around in various places in company yards more than I've seen it in traffic, personally.

tux119
Donation rank:

14 Sep 2023 16:27

Ahh thank you mate, its very kind of you to explain this. I really appreciate it and understand your response.

I just want to apologise for making a separate thread for this issue, it was only after i had posted the question that i found the proper thread for trailer and company pack.

Return to “Questions & Feedback ETS2”

• Information