ProMods Singleplayer Crashing While Loading

Installation problems or game crashes? Post them here.
Forum rules
ALWAYS FOLLOW OUR SELF-HELP GUIDE FIRST.

If you report a game crash ALWAYS post your game.log.txt in between CODE tags, or if it too large post it on pastebin.com and share the link.
txbyy
Donation rank:

04 Nov 2023 23:53

Hi all,

First time posting so sorry if I'm doing this incorrectly.

I've been playing ProMods with the Middle East Addon, Cabin Accessories and DLC Support on TruckersMP recently but today I installed The Great Steppe and TCP packs and wanted to have a go in single player using Oculus VR. I used this (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =941488807) guide to set VR up and then this (viewtopic.php?t=29618) guide to have the correct load order for the mods.

However, whenever I launch the game, it gets about 7/8 of the way through the first loading bar then just crashes, with no errors on screen. I have tried using only the default ProMods files too and the same thing happens on both existing and new profiles.

I am using ProMods v1.67 on ETS2 1.48.5 on the 'oculus - Oculus + OpenVR - 1.48.5 - (SDK 1.4.0)' open beta. The link to my 'game.log' file is in this pastebin link:

Any help would be great, preferably with the end result still allowing me to use VR as this is the whole reason I'm on single player anyway - without it I'll just use TruckersMP.

Thanks.
UK | Realism is Key

30maes

05 Nov 2023 05:22

Hello there,
00:01:36.679 : <ERROR> There was an error while inflating (<SYSFS>../../dlc_man_tgx_2020.scs)
The Man TGX 2020 DLC is corrupted. Try verifying game files on Steam.

Best Regards,
30maes
Woooo~ Bugs in ProMods are becoming fewer and fewer. ;)

Dark Yellow Team since January 13, 2023
Green Team since July 21, 2023

Return to “Gameplay issues ETS2”

• Information